Don’t wait for The Music Network to find you, get in touch and come to our next monthly meeting.If you would like to share any News, Information and Links with The Music Network, there are ways to do it.
1. Come to our Monthly Networking Meeting on the last Thursday of each month, 4-6pm at The BCU Technology and Innovation Centre (TIC), Millennium Point, Birmingham, B4 7XG.
The Monthly Networking Meeting is an ideal place to present your information and meet others who will be doing the same. If you have news to report, a presentation to give, an event to promote, any new points for discussion, a pitch to make, business cards or flyers to hand round, or if you wish to make an appeal for help, advice or guidance then the meeting could be useful to you. Any points raised in the meeting will be included in the minutes and posted to the site and you will meet plenty of interested people who may want to question you further or get involved.
2. Send in your Links – email us your Links with a brief two or three line description for each one. Links will be bookmarked and shared.
3. You can email your News, Information, thoughts or ideas. Send 250 words or more (text plus any links) and any photos or flyers or pictures (jpeg) with your contact details and a link to your own site or relevant page. Be aware that anything you send in may be reproduced on the website in an unedited form. So check your spelling.
4. Get your Gig Listed – email us your information and i’ll post it to the site. Please include as many of the following details as possible:
- Event Title
- Event description
- Event Date(s) and Time(s)
- Website link to event information
- Website link to book tickets
- An event image (flyer,poster,photo,logo – jpegs)
- Any other external links (such as a performers website)
If you are supplying listings, try and provide all the Event information at least by the month before so your paying punters get a chance to plan a night out!
The Music Network also imports all additional gig listings by RSS feed from Live Brum. Please send your gig listing info to Live brum and they will ensure your gigs are put into the system Please submit event information to events at livebrum.co.uk.