For a while now, Andy Roberts has been blogging about Birmingham Music here, take a look.
While you are at it, have a look at In The Belly – Birmingham Music Podcast up now for free
Sostenuto LLP is a partnership of creative workers bringing their collective experience and expertise together under one organisation.
We offer: –
A bespoke service aimed at creative enterprises offering advice and strategy in developing a sustainable business.
We do this through an initial needs analysis, mentoring and online support in a variety of formats.
Using video, photography and other visual media to broaden, enhance and develop marketing strategy, reach and effectiveness.
Integration of digital media with established marketing and delivery models leading to a greater targeted online presence and new routes to market.
Areas of professional expertise: –
- Performing Arts.
- Video and Muliti-Media Production.
- Music Composition and Production.
- Business Training – ranging from SME/ Start up to public and private sector.
- Business Mentoring and Consultancy.
- Education and Network event Development, Planning and Delivery.
If you would like to contact Sostenuto LLP, please email info at sostenuto.org.uk
Oxjam Birmingham will be taking place October 2009
Right now, we are looking for passionate, inspiring volunteers to be at the heart of Oxjam from now until October
Oxjam Birmingham is recruiting for these roles:
• Event Logistics Coordinator
• Campaigns and Brand Coordinator
• Community Participation Coordinator
• Media and Marketing Coordinator
• Fundraising Coordinator
Closing date Friday 19th June
oxjam.birmingham at gmail.com
oxjam at oxfam.org.uk
We’ll also be looking for organisers, performers, bands, clubs helpers, venues, promoters, musicians, pubs, fundraisers, volunteers, stewards and buskers!
Sounds like you?
Please get in touch!