Come to the Black Country Music Network this Thursday February 11th 2010 at 4pm. Kindly hosted and supported by Major Key Studios at The Public, West Bromwich. Free and impartial opportunity to chat, get advice, make announcements and network with real people.http://blackcountrymusicnetwork.wordpress.com Meeting is hosted by Andy Derrick
What People Are Reading
- Have your say on arrangements for touring professionals and artists in the EU
- New Birmingham Venue and ‘Vinyl Bar’ opens: Dead Wax Digbeth, 28 Adderley St, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4ED.
- Question: Should arts organisations & NGOs maintain a relationship with any Corporation, Government Department, or Funding Organisation?
- National Children’s Remembrance Concert, Genting Arena, Birmingham, November 3rd 2018 to mark 100th anniversary of the end of the first World War.
- 9th October 2017 Music Network Meeting Minutes
- Register now for Birmingham Music Network Meeting – 4pm Monday 9th October 2017
- Birmingham Music Network Meeting – 4pm Monday 9th October 2017
- Birmingham Music Network and Screen Image Network into 2017
- Birmingham Music Network and Screen Image Network