• Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) has five categories:

    * Creative and sporting – for people coming to the United Kingdom to work or perform as sportspeople, entertainers or creative artists for up to 12 months.
    * Charity worker – for people coming to the United Kingdom to do voluntary, unpaid work for a charity.
    * Religious worker – for people coming to the United Kingdom to work as religious workers. Duties may include preaching, pastoral and non-pastoral work.
    * Government authorised exchange – for people coming to the United Kingdom through approved schemes that aim to share knowledge, experience and best practice.
    * International agreement – for people coming to the United Kingdom under contract to provide a service that is covered under international law.

  • Immigration Rules Paragraphs 46S-46X
    The new entertainer visa has been designed for those coming to the UK for a short time to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events.
    You may apply as an entertainer visitor if you are:
    * A professional entertainer coming to take part in a music competition;
    * An internationally famous person coming to the UK to take part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid;
    * Coming to the UK for an audition provided this is not performed in front of an audience (either paying or non-paying);
    * An amateur entertainer seeking entry as an individual performer for a specific engagement;
    * amateur entertainers seeking entry as part of a group, such as a choir or youth orchestra coming for a specific engagement;
    * A professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show where the organisers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee;
  • Visa fees

    All the fees below are quoted in pounds sterling, but are usually payable in local currency. Please contact your nearest visa application centre to find out what the local fees are and how you can pay for your visa.

    Guidance notes and fees for visa extensions, nationality and right of abode applications, for applicants who are already in the UK, are available on the UK Border Agency website.

    Dependants are charged the same fee as the main applicant. All dependants who are travelling must pay the fee whether or not they are included in the main applicant's passport.

    Fees are subject to periodic review.

    Visa fees are non-refundable but if a payment has been made and the application is not submitted or if the applicant refuses to provide biometrics details with their application, then we will refund the fee.

    These fees are effective for all visa applications made from 9 April 2009.

  • Session Horns Direct, your first port of call for finding extra musicians for your recording.

    Whether you need a pop horn section, strings or a conga player, Session Horns Direct is able to source whatever you need.

    Check out the site to find out more and use the contact page to get in touch.

    Session Horns Direct – Find the right musicians for your recording or performance

  • Pictures of Police Bastard playing at AU Frankfurt 17th May 2009.